Brokerage: RE/MAX ACR Elite Group Tampa, Florida
License Number: BK3047150; RZ3263
I'll Help You Exceed Your Goals
In 2005, I joined RE/MAX ACR Elite Group in Tampa, Florida to assist business owners, banks, attorneys, and real estate investors with their commercial property needs. Since then, I have built a reputation for success in commercial real estate sales in the Greater Tampa Bay area.
As a retired Certified General Appraiser, I have a history of appraising approximately $180 million in commercial real estate of all type. Since I understand the nitty-gritty details of commercial real estate valuations, I'm able to provide commercial property analyses for my clients with pinpoint accuracy.
In addition, I am one of only a handful of agents nationwide who hold both a CCIM (Certified Commercial Investment Member) and CRS (Certified Residential Specialist) designation. Understanding both the commercial and residential sales process allows me to assist my clients in ways that others cannot.
My wife and business partner, Linda, is a seasoned residential agent who also works hard for her clients. We often work with commercial brokers who need to refer the residential component of their transactions.
How I Market My Clients' Commercial Properties
When you work with me to sell your commercial building, I will use cutting-edge marketing strategies and a vast network of contacts to reach more qualified buyers. This includes:
- Placing your property on premier commercial listing sites, including CoStar and Catylist;
- Listing your property on the MLS, which allows us to reach buyers who are using residential real estate agents to find commercial properties;
- Taking professional photos of your property, which will present your property in the best light;
- Making a custom video of your property, which is typically 3-4 minutes long;
- Investing in aerial photography and videography through an FAA-licensed drone pilot; and
- Giving real-time pricing guidance using sales data accessed through CoStar.
Contact me today and let's discuss your goals.
Education & Designations
- Executive M.B.A. (2004), University of Florida
- B.A. Honors (1986), University of Michigan
- CCIM (Certified Commercial Investment Member) Candidate
- CRS (Council of Residential Specialists) Candidate
- Florida State Licensed Real Estate Broker
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser (ret.)
- CCIM, Florida Gulfcoast Commercial Association of Realtors (FGCAR)
- Public speaking and teaching (supply chain/logistics and real estate)
- Member, Board of Directors Carrollwood Cultural Center, Tampa FL
- Member, Master Chorale of Tampa Bay
- Member, Carrollwood Cultural Center Community Chorus