Valentine’s Day is this week and there is no better time to count the many ways that Craig and Linda Nowicke of Inside Tampa Homes are loved by their clients!
- “She [Linda] went over all details with me including other houses selling in the neighborhood. She was very knowledgeable about the neighborhood and the surrounding area. She was upfront about the price of similar properties. She is incredible in marketing and staging to get the most value in your home." Kathy C.
- Linda and her team should be your " go to" real estate company when buying or selling a home. Very knowledgeable and professional. Responds to issues in a timely manner. Carrie B.
- We met Craig and Linda Nowicke when we were looking to buy a new house, they were the realtor of the seller. We were so impressed with her service, her demeanor and her professionalism that we asked her to sell our then current home, too. After the success of those transactions, we had Linda sell a rental property recently as well. Bringing our repeat business to Linda was an easy choice, the only choice, and we will do it again! Mike W.
- Linda, Craig did a really nice job videoing our house. Please thank him profusely. How do we give the drone a tip?! That medium is truly unsurpassed to show the golf course proximity & view. He [Craig] definitely has a photographer's eye and a perfect voice for the work. I saw one out of place tv tray! We are gratefully enjoying a welcome slower pace and short to do lists. Thank you for representing our home so professionally. We have not seen a golf course view as nice or any home as fully remodeled, we're spoiled! Hope we all make some family happy here. Jerry & Maribeth M.
- Linda was such a pleasure to work with! She sold our house in 72 hours with two offers! She was very invested in our needs and took the time to help us find the perfect home for our growing family. Linda's knowledge and expertise was amazing and she guided us every step of the way. We would recommend Linda to anyone that is looking for a realtor! Sabrina S.
- When selling my Florida home, I reached out to Linda because she was knowledgeable of the market in my area and has a proven track record in the development I lived in. Not only did Linda secure my asking price she was able to work with the buyers to assist them with securing financing. Although selling a house can be stressful, Linda's expertise was invaluable, mainly because I live in Pennsylvania and relied on her to make certain the home was in sellable condition throughout the entire for sale process. I highly recommend Linda and Craig to assist everyone looking to buy or sell a home within their market reach. Robert B.
- There is no one better than Linda. Her expertise in the field allows her to develop her own predictions of market trends versus relying solely on typical trend tools. This paid off for us when we sold our home as we made a larger profit than we thought we would. Our home sold in 24 hours and the marketing Linda used as well as her staging advice and pricing strategy made that happen. Thank you, Linda! Michael T.
- Linda is a consummate professional who brought years of expertise and knowledge to our buying experience. She always had our best interests at heart in all of her dealings with us and made sound recommendations when we needed them. A buyer would be hard-pressed to find an agent of Linda's caliber anywhere. Highly recommended!! Dara C.
- I had the pleasure of closing on my townhome with my agent Linda Nowicke, PA. I have been completely satisfied with Linda's performance, experience, engagement and marketing plan that resulted in a quick sale. Linda's most important quality was her understanding of my needs and expectations. Linda is an expert in her field! I will reach out to her when it's time to sell again and will refer her to anyone as I am confident she will outperform any real estate agent. Ian O.
- Linda, this is long overdue but I wanted to take a moment to thank you for all of your outstanding services during our home search and relocation process. Your assistance in helping us understand the local market and make a good housing choice is very much appreciated. In addition, you went above and beyond what any realtor has ever done for us before in helping us address some of the other details related to closing our home. For example, being at the home to help resolve some of the inspection items on our behalf, when we could not be present was extraordinarily helpful. We have completed eight moves in our past and, without a doubt, can say that you have been the most customer focused realtor we have ever worked with. Again, many thanks for all your terrific assistance. Larry & Carol A.
It is clear that providing professional real estate services for their clients is a labor of love for Craig and Linda Nowicke. If you are looking to buy or sell a home in the Tampa area, call them today at 813-728-3880!